A Super Sad Day for the Kiddo's

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

ALERT! THEY ARE CLOSED ON WEDNDESDAYS!
Wish I'd known!
We were going to go to the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga today. That trip has been blown. Unless something changes. James was planning on leaving work early and since his boss isn't working this week, he had to wait on another employee to come in. Apparently, she's not coming so we aren't going. He'll just have to work. So, what am I going to do with 5 (I have two nieces with me) kids on on a rainy day. I guess watch movies and eat popcorn at home. Maybe James will get off early today. This just STINKS! ON a positive note. I got Coopers room organized and all his DVD's back in there cases. His T-Shirt drawer is neat and so are his pajama's. So, I guess I'll work on the kitchen. My mother and father-in-law gave us a ton of food last night and diapers. They get the cast offs from the local grocery stores and resell them at flea markets. It's everything from shampoo to diapers to cans of soup. So, that was a HUGE blessing. We've stocked up on some cereal, rice, food for the kids, diapers, and non perishable stuff. So, now I need to clean up the kitchen where we've been going through the boxes and maybe I'll get some laundry done! This Fall Break just stinks!!!! I didn't even get to let them pet the baby goats at my Aunts house because she had to leave (she takes care of her sick and elderly mother and father-in-law) and so we just looked at them through the fence. This was yesterday. I feel like I'm trying to give them a good time on a very low budge (We have a family membership to CDM). Oh Well! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!