Sanctified...

Sunday, October 26, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

So many times I have read 1 Corinthians 7: 14. I've read it, repeated it, shared it with others. I find that I do this more and more.
14For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband...
It seems in the past year or so I've made several friends and have met many women who are good Christian women; saved, believers in Christ. Their one most grueling struggle is that with their husbands. Many women have husbands that do not attend church, are abusive, drink, curse, put down their wives and children. Some have husbands that are good men and are good to their wives and friends but have never had the heart to heart with Jesus that they should. Today, this is weighing on me and I felt I needed share. I know this goes both ways. If you are one that struggles and need prayer our church is full of prayer warriors. Please visit my church website and request a prayer. It can be anonymous or you can request us contact you personally. Please click on the image above you are interested. Know, as a woman, I am here for you!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!