A Ruby Inspiration

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I don't usually post twice in one day but, I was looking at the website featuring this lady, Ruby. (click the title link) I tell you, if I'd just seen a head shot of this woman, I would never have guessed her to be as heavy as she is. She's stunning. She's got such beautiful features. How could she not think she's beautiful? I don't know what inspired the Style Network to follow her but I'm more excited that this lady is going to have a change in her life and her health than I am she's on TV. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and it makes me ashamed of myself. She'd probably be thrilled to be my size and I always worrying about losing weight. So, I hope that people support her until she reaches a healthy weight and then continue to support her to maintain. I hope that she has God on her side. I believe that God made us to naturally want to be the weight that is ideal for us, I believe He gives us the WILL power. It's those everyday temptations, the worship of food, that divides us from what we desire and what He wants for us.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!