The Perfect Sewing Room

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 Aimee Larsen 5 Comments

I LOVE this room. BHG does such a good job. Something they don't mention that I wish I had is the carpet free floors.
I'm big on containers so to see these with the the labels, they are up my alley. I use all kinds of containers. I wish I had fabric that was like this. Smaller quantities and more selections. I have large quantities and fewer selections.
Click the title to go to BHG and see their commets. I think one pictures speaks 1000 words.

5 comments:

  1. Now, how long would it really look like that? (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! If I had a room like this, I'd also have a fairy to clean it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! If I had a room like this, I'd also have a fairy to clean it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream, I pine, I lust after a sewing room all my own. I don't even sew! :) I have a fantastic machine from Christmas 2 years ago, but the stress of spreading out, then having to clean up instead of letting projects have a home of their own prevents me from getting too deep into sewing right now. :) Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the boxes. You know you can sew your own right? jcarolinecreative.com has a tutorial. I never finished mine cut, all the pieces out then decided I didn't want to use that particular fabric...go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!