Oh, How I've Forgotten.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I have forgotten how awesome the movie "Pretty Woman" is. It just happened to be on TV today. I would probably rarely pull it off the shelf at home and watch it but I was sitting down for a moment and I was hooked. It is the classic Cinderella story retold but it's also great because there is something totally sexy about Richard Gere. He's so calm and smooth throughout. He seems to be adopting morals and a conscious through the movie. But it's awesome how sweet the two of them are. I guess I sort of would like my husband to come home and go "nice tie". A little hard to do that with little three mean heads running around. Oh, and he thinks she's just great the way she is..."whoot whoot whoot". LOL I just love it! Well, I just had to share that.
I also want to share that I'm working on a new pattern set for Toddlers. I'm SUPER excited about this one. So, I'm warming up the machine and cranking out the butcher paper and sharping my scissors. My plan is for and applique alphabet set, blanket, pillow, bib, organizer and crayon roll. I don't know if I can do them all but I want to do them.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!