Let Me See!

Thursday, October 16, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Thirteen Things about Me!
These are just things I love!
1. My Father 2. My Husband and Children 3. Friends 4. Family 5. My Hobbies 6. Babies 7. My Church 8. Free Time 9. Delicious Food 10. Excersize 11. Pedicures 12. Great Haircuts 13. Shopping This is just a general list. I could get very poetic and talk about things like "little boys and water puddles" but I'll save that for another Thursday!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!