Sarah Palin & Tina Fey...Wow!

Thursday, October 09, 2008 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

I don't care who you are...this is uncanny! Sarah Palin and Tina Fey, they really do look alike. Do you see the resemblance? They are both beautiful women, with completely different minds. Huh!? I couldn't find a page with these two pictures together so I had to do it. So, here you go... But regardless of that. How much does it say about a person who will bow his or her head, tone out everything else going on in a room, and ask God for guidance, strength, wisdom, whatever ( I can only imagine) before going out to speak to the American people. Until this election is over, I think this blog is going to have a political tone. I suppose it's natural for me. Thank you Sarah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om2gNE48gDI

1 comment:

Show the love. Major love!