A Few of My Favorites

Sunday, October 19, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Carve a Pumpkin!
This is Super Fun for the kiddo's.
AWESOME...Celebrity and Political Stencils Here
Click Here I Love these Golden Gourds Stacked on a Cake Plate.
I wish these were on my front porch.
I just love BHG. I wanted to get the "Do It Yourself" issue today at the store but I was afraid I was too close to my budget. I've got more important things to buy. So, I came home and went online to their website and started looking at pumpkins. Now, I consider myself pretty crafty but with three boys I avoid too much craftiness due to the mess they make and I already have enough to clean up. I just wanted to share some of these beautiful pumpkin ideas with. Visit http://www.bhg.com/ for more information.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!