Bag Tags

Friday, October 03, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I just love www.digitstitches.com If you haven't seen her work, you should take a look. She sells embroidery downloads that you can use to make some awesome stuff. I just purchased her Quilted Bag Tag download. Everything you make you can sell in limited quantities. Which means, you can't mass produce them and her not be compensated. However, I love that she is generous enough to allow small scale businesses like mine to use them. If you'd call it a business! Anyway, there are tons of things I'd like to try but this one caught my eye. It'll be great for gift tags on bags, don't you think? I can put them on my kids bags for school, I can even forgo the vinyl and simply monogram information directly on them. If you have an embroidery machine, you have to check out the website.
Visit www.digistitches.com for the pattern.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!