Vroom Vroom, A Truck theme Diaper Bag for a Little Boy

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I just finished a diaper bag for my sister-in-law. Well, it's for her sister. I made it for her to give at a shower coming up and I have to say...I need to make one for Jake. It turned out so cute. The truck is machine appliqued from a pattern by my favorite, Designs by JuJu . The other side had three pockets that are lined and trimmed in the coordinating fabric with a matching covered button. The inside is the same fabric with three elastic or expanded pockets that are gusseted so they hold more than just a flat pocket. Mommy will easily be able to organize the important stuff like diapers, wipes, bottles and so much more. I like the size too because you don't feel like you're taking the kitchen sink with you. It forces you to take just what you need and no more. Here's a hint: leave extra's in the car so you don't have to carry extra shoes, clothes, bibs, etc. Get a separate bag for extras even diapers just in case you run out...I've done it and it's not pretty! So, baby Casey...I hope your mommy loves your bag and I hope it's something you can carry for years!  Visit my etsy store for the pattern to make this bag.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!