New Shoes

Sunday, August 24, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I've just finished several pairs of the cutest shoes ever. You CAN NOT go to Target and buy shoes this cute. They are soft cloth shoes which are now recommended for babies feet. I made the pattern myself and have tried it several ways. This is just a fun one with rows of pleats but I'm going to offer the shoe I made with the box pleat as my pattern.  I've also added an elastic strap to help keep the shoes on for the box pleat pattern. This style is a ballerina flat and it just slips on. Don't you just love it?

DOWNLOAD PATTERN HERE
Hints and Tips For Making These!
Tips for increasing or decreasing a shoe size. If your babies foot just isn't the right size for the shoes you've made simply increase the whole percentage of the pattern when printing. To test the pattern before sewing, you can trace your babies foot to make sure it fits well within the sole of the shoe pattern. You can also try cutting just outside the edge of the pattern. Play with it. It's not an exact science and ALL babies feet are different.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!