Make an U.S. Air Force Cake for the returning solider!

Sunday, July 06, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I just love my friends. I was so excited for my friend Kristin's husband to come home. I had to go and bake a cake. Now, I'm fairly new at thist but I just like to dive in. I can see everthing that's wrong with the cake but I had a fun time making it. I've got two more to make this week for showers so I hope I get better. Incase you don' t know, this is an airman symbol. It was finished on the outside with rolled fondant. Fun stuff! This is the symbol I used. Now, I know the angels are off and I wish I could have done a "chrome" finish for the stars and stripes but I don't think it turned out too bad. I just love making cakes. I can't wait to see what the next ones look like.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!