An Infant Kimono Set and an Adorable Overalls with Bib

Thursday, July 24, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


My back is hurting, my feet our tired and my kitchen needs some serious attention...
But, I've managed to put all kinds of new stuff on etsy today. I've added some very cute boy rompers and my prize for today was my kimono set! You'll have to check out all my new creations when you get a chance. I'm displaying a few of them. My little sewing machine is embroidery/appliqueing as I type. So, as soon as it's done...I'm off again. I should probably make this last project my last for today or even this week. I don't want to get sick of it but who could get sick of creating new stuff. my head is so full of ideas and I can't get them out fast enough. Watch for some little dresses with some simple appliques next.
Oh, and I'm still working on that kimono shoe pattern, just incase anyone is wondering. Putting these things on a computer in a book format is very time consuming and my

attention span is short when I've got so much on my brain to do...
Well, nighty night...I'll try to post more tomorrow...not like there's anyone readying, right?

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!