Make Your Own Mommy Pockets, apron just for mom!

Friday, July 25, 2008 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

I've had an eye opening day...for years I've made these little aprons and I just knew that as cute as they were, they were bound to catch on. Nope! So, I ended up giving them away as gifts and I'd where them myself but not go...then today, I open up an article in BabyTalk Magazine and on page 73...there it apron being shown as a handy tool for mom. Much like a tool belt.
Well, slap me and call me uncle...or something like that! I was so beside myself...why have these aprons caught on? Because they were marketed to moms...It's literally a tool belt for moms. So here's one I whipped up really quick and I have more to finish but I thought I'd start off by putting 3 or 4 on my etsy storefront. So, if you're a mom...with little ones...or even big ones...check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the font on the "Super Mom Holster." Can you tell me where you found it?


Show the love. Major love!